Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
IOS developer experience
An engineer with 8+ years experience on iOS platforms responsible for the prototype development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Practical experience in iOS development.
- Familiarity with Swift
- Experience of Bluetooth Stack in Low Energy
- Experience of iOS Bluetooth Low Energy Stack and APIs
- Experience on Developing Peripheral and Central implementation in BLE stack
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build prototype applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and test new features
- Identify and root cause bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help oversee code quality, organization
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and test new features.
- Review code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Design advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on design defects and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Able to test an app in the testing environment and clear any bugs or issues.
- Understand of automotive command and control apps is a plus.
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Relevant Experience- 8+ Yrs