Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Test Lead
- Manual Testing
- Test Strategy and Planning
- Agile Methodology
- Functional, Regression, Integration Testing
- Web & Mobile Application Testing
Basic Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
- 8-9 years of experience in Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Strong experience in leading the team.
- Strong in Regression, system, and End-to-End testing.
- Strong in test case execution & reporting.
- Knowledge of Project/Test Mgmt. Tools like JIRA, Qmetry, Zephyr etc.
- Good knowledge of functional & non-functional testing.
- Strong knowledge of various Test Methodologies and Techniques.
- Should be well served in requirement understanding.
- Strong knowledge to create Test Plan and Test strategy documents.
- Should be excellent Agile practitioner.
- Should be aware about all agile ceremonies and concepts.
- Troubleshoots bugs and other issues on mobile, desktop, and web-based platforms.
- Good experience in Web and Mobile application testing.
- Work closely with clients’ technical staff and SME to understand requirements & test scenarios and define test flow.
- Excellent process/project/people management skills while managing multiple priorities related to testing activities.
- Proficient in review & guide the team for test scenario and test cases.
- Good exposure of Web Service/API testing.
- Good Knowledge of SE/SDLC/STLC/Agile, test methodology & processes.
- Good knowledge of Test Matrices.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries.
- Good in Client communication.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge about automation.