Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
- 5 years' experience in API Automation using JAVA
- Must have hands on programming and scripting experience in Java programming language.
- API Automation using Rest Assured, Jersey Client or/and tools i.e., SoapUI, POSTMAN etc
- Thorough understanding of API concepts i.e. REST, SOAP
- Must have hands on experience on API testing with HTTP tools: Fiddler, Postman, Swagger, Charles
- Experience in using different Automation Frameworks like TestNG and build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Having strong experience in OOPs design
- Knowledge about network protocols like HTTP/HTTPS/TCP
- Well versed with Testing and Automation Strategy
- Experience in AWS will be added advantage.
- Experience in Database will be added advantage.
- Having hands on experience in CI pipeline in Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with JIRA or other issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Experience with version control tools like Bitbucket
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
- Abel to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment
- Clear with overall testing concepts
- Experience in automation using device cloud will be added advantage
- Good communication skills & team player.
- Hands-on coding for automation of API
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Client communication and meeting client expectations
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Program well-structured and optimized code
- Proper documentation and maintenance of code
Comply with industry standard processes