Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Job Description & Qualifications
Work closely with the Technical Manager/Architect for software definition, reviews and development. Interact with customer technical teams for discussions on software requirements and design. Work with a team of co - developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to drive software reliability into the product.
- Work Experience Required: 7 - 9 Years
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate preferred
- Experience in end-to-end implementations using .Net with Azure ecosystem (min 2 years)
- Experience in implementing ASP.NET 4.5, .Net Core WEB API2.0
- Experience in MVC architecture, ASP.Net Web Forms, ADO.Net, and Entity Framework
- Experience in Azure File/Queue Storage, Email, Messaging services, and Microservices
- Experience in upgrading legacy ASP.NET applications to .Net Core is plus
- Excellent database (SQL Server) knowledge and experience
- Experience in implementing effective Unit test, Code analysis, and GIT branching strategy
- Understanding of microservices with experience in implementing them on any cloud platform
- Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS/OOAD, security, performance, scalability, etc.)
- Good experience in technically leading a team of backend and frontend developers