Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm, backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital that helps companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double-digit growth.
The Project Manager - Ignite will be responsible for efficient and smooth functioning of all Ignite initiatives. The manager will have overall strategic and operational responsibilities for the programme including identifying volunteering opportunities, employee engagement in activities, interacting with NGO partners and execution of activities.
- Partnering with NGO and partner organizations to identify, manage and execute various 'giving back' opportunities.
- Oversee all project activities and be the main contact point for the partners and the field staff
- Oversee day-to-day operations including execution of projects, coordination and reporting.
- Identifying new opportunities to engage with the community
- Employee engagement and gamification ideas
- Regular visits and ensuring updates from the centers
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the Infostretch Ignite.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes.
- Responsible for submitting activity reports, meeting minutes and financial reports on regular basis.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of annual activity-based project budgets as well as monthly and quarterly financial reports and sending of new funding requests.
- Lead and motivate the project team and monitor project activities and project expenditure and coordinate work with consultants and volunteers in the project
- Ensures close collaboration and coordination with NGO partners to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results as specified in grant agreements.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implements creative solutions.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Graduate aged 35 or below, with Minimum three years’ experience in project management and leading teams
- Bachelors degree in social or business administration or related field
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector
- Prior volunteering experience is mandatory
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to drive outcome-oriented plans through the team’s collective effort
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills English, Hindi
- Good digital and computer skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willingness to travel locally and nationally
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes