Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are seeking an RPA Practice Manager with a minimum of 10+ years of experience based in our India Locations.
The ideal candidate must have 10+ years of Automation Experience in with 3+ years of experience in RPA Strategy & Implementation. Willing to work with Sales and Pre-Sales team to Drive RFPs / Proactive bids, Project additions.
We are looking to expand our Quality Practice area to include a team of people with experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation). This team will work with our clients to help implement leading RPA solutions such as Automation Anywhere. You must be able to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well defined & structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Have a thorough understanding of managing client requirements and implementing the well defined change control processes.
- Participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle.
- Act as a SME and provide specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements.
- Consult with clients on a variety of business process services that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities.
- Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions.
- Process-oriented mindset and high degree of familiarity with modern test technologies and tools
- Responsible for defining / identifying / conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date in the space of RPA
- Participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management
- Drive growth and standards of Automated Testing Practices
- Help Delivery team to track and report on all quality metrics at team, process and production operating levels
- Make data-driven recommendations to enhance operational excellence, leading the implementation of new processes and activities
Basic Qualifications (Technical):
- Approximately 10+ years of related work experience;
- Strong track record implementing leading RPA Tools (e.g. Automation Anywhere)
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, enterprise architecture, etc.)
- Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) is preferable
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Presentation skills and desired experience speaking in conferences/gatherings.
- Experience using cloud-based infrastructure for testing is required
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications
- Passionate about software quality and software testing
- Strong self-motivation (this is a must); Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
- Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new requirements quickly and can adapt to a growing and evolving team
- Critical Thinker; with good logical and creative problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills