Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Position Details: Job Location:
UG: Any graduate – IT background or Post-graduate – MBA, MCA, M. Tech, or equivalent Experience:
10+ years Role Description
In this role, you will collaborate and work with cross-functional teams such as technical delivery, CoE, Sales/Account Mgmt. to understand business/technical context and develop relevant content for capability write-ups, email campaigns, case studies, and RFP responses.
- Own and drive the research, develop, write, and revise technical documents and documentation sets according to established standards.
- Develop documentation for our solution accelerators
- Crafting the winning theme & story for the RFPs/RFIs and producing high-quality content for the RFP/RFI responses and case studies.
- Creating/tweaking the case studies as per established standards.
- Assist in drafting/review email campaign content.
- Collaborating with Sales & Account, Solutioning, CoE, and Delivery teams to ensure appropriate and timely delivery of the required content.
- Contributing to initiatives that help improve content quality and usability.
- Work with UI and technical resources to improve document quality and usability.
- At least 10+ years as a technical writer
- Strong analytical, research, and writing capability with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and effective presentation skills
- MUST have excellent command over US English in writing.
- Great people skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders (internal/external)
- Strong skills to do the research on his/her own around business or technical topics
- Must be able to produce the content in a short span of time with limited information shared.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with SDLC, Agile methodologies, Product Engineering, DevOps, Cloud, Data Engineering, IoT, Mobile Development, AI/ML, RPA, Blockchain, QA Automation, etc.
- The techno-functional bent of mind
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt technology, tools, and processes in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Strong technical aptitude to grasp complex technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform independently or in a team environment.
- Prior experience as a technical writer for IT services company
- Prior experience developing documentation for market places like AWS, Azure or GCP