Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm, backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital that helps companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
Role : Senior Manager – HR Operations
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
- 12+ years of HR or People Operations related experience within high-growth Digital Engineering Services Companies.
- Experience in managing the HR – Operations of multi-location, multinational services organization over 2000 people in similar capacity in a progressive role.
- An MBA from a reputed school
Infostretch is looking for a strong HR Leader to lead the HR Operations vertical for India. The key responsibilities of the role would be -
- Ensure compliances of existing regulations under applicable Labour Laws . Conduct analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business
- Maintain all statutory registers required under applicable Labour Laws
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedure
- Ensure that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Facilitate employee awareness sessions on POSH & other compliance areas
Employee Life Cycle Management
- Operations and service delivery of entire Employee life Cycle aspects (Hire to Exit) i.e. new hire processing, on-boarding, exits, background verification, maintenance of employee record, internal movements, global talent mobility etc
- Ensure timely, accurate, and value-added responses to employee inquiries and requests with a focus on creating best in class employee experience
- Continuously Innovate, document, and manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes & guidelines
- Interacts with Business on day-to-day operation pertaining to transfers, promotions, separations, induction, execution of policies etc.
HR Analytics & Data Governance
- Serve as the domain expert for human resources data and analytics
- Provide strategic support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics and reporting
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (talent acquisition, learning and development, talent management etc) to promote data governance
- Designs and implements dashboards that present data in a meaningful and actionable framework for leadership
- Develop and maintain appropriate benchmarks with other organizations
- Accountable for a. Driving end to end service delivery for Payroll Operations
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations
- Full & Final Settlement management
- Payroll Query Management
- Keep employee records up-to-date for benefits eligibility, insurance coverage, changes in role/department, promotions etc.
- Accountable for internal & external HR Audits
- Participate in ISO Audits from HR perspective
- Drive the audit findings to closure
Human Resource Management System
- Responsible for maintaining employee records and end to end HRMS. Ensure data quality i.e. timeliness availability, accuracy and completeness.
- Drive HRMS related special projects and coordinate feature enhancement cases on an ongoing basis. Aggregate HR user requirement for implementation of new functionalities, enhancements and integrations.
- Own the testing of scenarios during updates and releases and report bugs, follow up for resolution.
Service Partner Management
- Accountable for annual renewal of Group Personal Accident Policy, Group Medical Policy
- Manage Meal & Gift Vouchers- Sodexo, Paytm
Drive Process Improvement Initiatives, Identification of process digitalization opportunities and process automation opportunities with an objective to
- Reduce manual effort
- Improve quality
- Improve TAT, Productivity, Efficiency
- Improve end user experience
- Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy through day-today execution
- Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
- Experience in post-merger & acquisition integration process
- Strong experience of migrating & integrating new HR tools & technologies
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating various HR projects
- Delivery excellence with agility & adaptability
- Ability to collaborate and work successfully in a matrixed environment
- Analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Influencing & Persuading skills
- Develop enduring, trust-based relationships