Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital engineering services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our expertise include developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. We specialize in Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
A Solution Architect that can work with both IT and business teams to define and guide the implementation of solutions for Digital Channels initiatives. It is the responsibility of the solution architect to ensure technical solutions not only meet business requirements but are implemented in an architecturally consistent manner that adheres to bank standards and best practices.
What you’ll do as a Solution Architect:
- The Solution Architect will design effective and efficient integrated solutions in support of Digital Channels initiatives by first working with business partners to analyze business requirements. The Solution Architect will then collaborate with supporting system and technology owners to define the target architecture and design through the use of appropriate architecture design artifacts such as UML diagrams and software design documents.
- Lead project teams to deliver solutions using an agile methodology that ensure rapid and architecturally sound implementations of business requirements
- Propose and drive initiatives to improve application development and support processes for Digital Channels systems
- Perform as a subject matter expert on the various Digital Channels systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
- Conceptual Solution Designs - High-level solution options
- Logical Solution Designs - Component-level solution options
- Solution Design Option Comparison - Table comparing the tradeoffs of the solution options presented with a recommendation based on known considerations
- Component Diagram - Detailed component design
- User Interaction & Sequence Diagrams - Flow of how the components are interacted with throughout process flows and user journeys by actors, including exceptions
- Data Flow Diagram - Illustration of how the data flows from a variety of sources through the solution
- Data Source-to-Target Mapping - Mapping of source tables and fields to attributes of the application to any fields extracted from the application to a database of file(s)
- API & Event Inventory - Enumeration of APIs and Events being leveraged by the application
- API & Event Element Mapping - Mapping of the source APIs and Events to attributes of the application
- Infrastructure Architecture - Illustrate servers and services on-prem, in the Cloud, or located at vendors with clear descriptions of perimeters and sizing.
- Volumetric Analysis - Illustrated the initial load of the solutions and projected growth and increasing non-functional requirements over time by component
- Logical Application Architecture - Illustrate the decoupling of the front-end, back-end, data, and security services
- Application Class Diagrams - Describe the decomposition of classes required to build this application starting at the entry point(s) of the application
- DT Platform & 3rd Party Libraries - Describe the libraries being leveraged and contributed to as part of this solution
- Configuration and Configuration Management - Describe how the application, data, and security (including certificates) configuration are defined and managed
- Exception Management - Enumerate the unhappy paths and how they are handled. Include how Single Points of Failure (SPoFe) are remediated
What skills you will use:
- Experience in:
- API's using Nodejs and Nestjs
- SAML and OAuth/IODC Expertise
- AWS Solution Architect certification a must
- Containerized Application design using Kubernetes a must
- Event Driven Architecture design with Kafka a must
- Experience designing desktop web and mobile online solutions for the banking industry
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
- Experience in designing scalable and fault tolerant solutions
- Experience conducting software product/service evaluations
- Experience producing various artifacts such as BRD's, design documents, test cases, integration specifications, launch/cut-over plans and operations support documents.
- Expertise in innovation & the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership