Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Equity Analyst-Salt Lake City, Utah
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We are in need of Equity Analysts in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Production of Confirmations for structured Equity Derivative products, by partnering with a team of product experts to review all aspects of executed transactions
- Investigation of booking or termsheet related issues - Close interaction with Sales & Trading
- Monitor workflows to ensure confirmations are prioritised accordingly and ensuring dispatch of structured confirmations
- Be numbers & volume focused - driven to meet ISDA targets and internal target of T+15 confirmation transmissions.
- Direct point of escalation internally on documentation / template queries.
- Working closely with legal & credit departments to escalate and resolve queries.
- Working closely with other team members, departments and management on strategic and ad hoc projects.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years of experience in Financial services, preferably in derivative
- Derivative structured product and ISDA Definitions knowledge
- Accuracy and absolute attention to detail required due to complexity of trades
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic and team spirited - ability to convey this to the team
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Mature and pro-active approach to generating solutions to day to day and longer term technical problems
- Able to demonstrate initiative and curiosity through past experiences
- Sound judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent team player
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- Prior experience working with OTC Derivatives confirmations is a significant benefit
- Quantitative educational background
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.