Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Salesforce Technical Lead
The Salesforce Technical Lead (TL) plays a technical leadership role on a Salesforce project. The TL is responsible for working with business analysts, developers, and stakeholders to implement, integrate and maintain Salesforce solutions. In addition to coding and development activities, the Technical Lead is also responsible for Salesforce integration and implementation including architecture, design, system testing, and user acceptance testing. The TL leads the effort to document technical requirements, architect, design, build and integrate the Salesforce solution. As a leader project team, the TL will split their time between Salesforce development and coordination of the development team efforts. They will guide and mentor developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the project team and practice leadership, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and / or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Designs solutions and manages teams developing, testing and supporting custom Salesforce solutions using Apex Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Provide thought leadership on maintaining Salesforce Governors Limits
- To design bulk data migration processes
- Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 8+ years in a consulting function
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science)
- Minimum 5 years of application design and development experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce application using Flows, APIs, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components
- Minimum 3 + year’s experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications like Oracle, Sap etc.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools (e.g.,Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
- Demonstrated abilities: defining integrations strategy, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience with DevOps tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management including, such as git, Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- For consultants based outside of India, willingness to travel
- Sales, Service, FSC and Insurance Industry
- Salesforce Platform Developer I?certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer II?certification
- Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Application Architect / System Architect Certification
- Certification or Experience with CPQ, Field Service or any of the Industry Clouds (added bonus)