Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are looking for Sr Full stack Developer
We are looking for a great full stack developer who is responsible for architecting, designing, and delivering solutions that solve business problems, while aligning to enterprise standards. In this role, you will define and maintain emergent design to help ensure the system under development is fit for its intended purpose. This position works closely with Business Owners, Enterprise Architects, Product Owners and Software Engineering Agile teams on our Proprietary Platform, and Packaged Insurance suite products.
- Contribute to various parts of the tech stack, from frontend to backend to database
- Architect 3rd party API integrations to backend business logic
- Build beautiful and modern user interfaces that will amaze our users
- Apply software engineering practices to increase the reliability of our software and maintainability of our code base
- Incorporates testing and thinks about reliability as a natural part of delivering working software
- Develops Applications within Microservices Architecture framework
- Able to lead and resolve company-wide technical discussions, and able to collaborate and include inputs from cross-functional teams (security, devops, data, compliance and product)
- To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies.
- To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- To be a self-starter.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
- Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements.
- High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio.
Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
- 12+ years of expertise in object-oriented programming and scalable software design
- 10+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with NodeJs, React, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- At least 2 years of enterprise Public Cloud experience in AWS
- Proficient in Java/J2EE DesignPatterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVCand Spring Boot.
- Additional Exposure of building lightweight Api in Python Flask will be an added plus.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotationsand XML based Configurations.
- Knowledge in Spring AOPusing Advice, Aspects and AOP Processor.
- Knowledge in Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORMand JPA
- Experienced in writing POJOsfor Data Model and made individual HBM records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit framework, Mockito and Used Postman for API’s testing.
- Experience in Open API standards, Swagger
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, such as GitLab and/or Jenkins.
- Experience in Containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Solid knowledge of APIs, SDKs, Databases, SQL, and Version control tools
- Advanced experience with SQL Queries, Databases and SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.