Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- The primary purpose of this role is to lead the development and communication of target-state architectures, roadmaps, and solutions for technologies at the product portfolio level.
- With time and experience, the individual in this role may support several technologies spanning multiple product portfolios and/or multiple complex architecture domains (e.g., business, application, data, infrastructure).
- This includes building high-quality architecture solutions as well as providing expertise and guidance on the design and establishment of architecture standards that align with current and future business needs.
- This role develops and maintains the architecture for assigned area and drives the adoption of new technologies.
- To be successful, the individual in this role must have deep solution architecture experience as well as an understanding of technical trends and innovation.
- This individual must also have a strategic thought process, strong business acumen, and the ability to influence senior leadership.
- The individual in this role works with little or no oversight and provides coaching and direction to more junior level architects on the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related area of specialty.
- 12+ years’ experience in technology disciplines.
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems, experience with mobile, and other emerging technology trends.
- Demonstrates expertise and leadership in working with product management, development and operations staff to architect innovative solutions that meet the functional and nonfunctional requirements in adherence to architectural goals and principles.
- Ability to drive technical designs to consensus and approval.
- Designs solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Able to synthesize conclusions from research, compare various solutions and plot complex technology roadmaps.
- Broad experience across business, application, information, infrastructure, and security architecture domains.
- Broad experience across business analysis, product design, engineering, QA, operations, and sustainment in a large corporation / enterprise environment.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems.
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment.
- Hands on experience in MicroServices, Java/J2EE, AWS, SQL/NoSQL, API Platforms, DDD, Spring , Spring Boot, Reference Architecture.
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container (Kubernetes), EKS, middleware, messaging, routing components.
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever-changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Very hands on and deep understanding of the code and coding practices.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong technical leadership and ability to command respect at all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding and experience of AWS, Azure cloud computing environments and services.
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Mentors development, operations and program team members on architecture topics (e.g., issues, directions, guidelines, principles, etc.)
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties.
- Strong presentation skills.