Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Job Description & Qualifications
Infostretch Corporation is looking for a Product Owner with experience in OTT and media domain. This position is based in American Fork Utah, USA location.
- Experience as PO in OTT and media domain,.
- Lead a cross functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers business and operational value to customers.
- Ensure product backlog and vision are communicated to the development team
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining the product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that may include technical requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, developers, QA, and other team members to analyse information and functional requirements, advocate the development process through to implementation, and ensure the delivered product meets business needs
- Perform acceptance testing for user stories and features
- Manage stakeholder needs & requests while balancing product roadmap priorities
- Facilitate iteration planning sessions, daily team stand-ups, grooming sessions, and retros
- Track and report on teamwork completed, capacity, backlog, velocity, etc.
- Forecast product/feature delivery timelines
- Use metrics and feedback to improve team and organization processes, best practices, performance, and delivery
- Assist with deployments and production support issues
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources and work well in a distributed environment
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience using Agile processes and methodologies
- Ability to plan for future work while maintaining the current delivery with rapidly changing priorities
- Agile certification will be plus
- B.S in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.