Filtered by Santa Clara, CA, USA
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital engineering services firm headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our expertise include developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. We specialize in Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
• Total experience of 8+ Years as Devops Lead position.
• Candidate should have at least 2+ year of relevant hands-on experience in Google cloud.
• Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
• Good hands-on experience in GKE,
• Should know Application deployment on various environments in Google cloud platform.
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps
• Understanding of Shell scripting, Python or Java.
• Understanding of cloud identity, IAM and access management
• Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual
• Basic understating of GCP databases services such as BigTable, Datastore, BigQuery etc.
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment, familiarity with Agile Team management tools
• Good communication skills, should be able to communicate with client individually,
• Pro-active team player, Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls,
virtual networks, and load balancers
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building complex CI/CD pipelines for cloud native PaaS services such as Databases,
Messaging, Storage, Compute in Google Cloud Platform
• Building CI pipelines with BitBucket, or any other CI tool.
• Building Terraform codes to deploy infrastructure as a code
• Working with deployment and troubleshooting of Docker and Kubernetes
• Working with Cloud functions and Dataflow.
• Configuring Stackdriver, DataDog logging and monitoring in GCP
Education and Years of Experience:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Relevant Experience – 6+ Yrs