Avnish Mehra is an accomplished technology investor, passionate about finding and nurturing digital trailblazers.
Overall, Avnish has 22 years’ of experience in global investment firms based in Asia and Europe and has worked with HSBC (Hong Kong), ABN Amro (London), CIBC World Markets (London) and Virgin Media (London). Avnish holds a Bachelor of Economics from St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi, with a Master of Economics from Cambridge University. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder from the CFA Institute in the USA.
He is on the board of the following companies:
- Everise – a Singapore HQ technology enabled customer experience business serving the US market out of delivery centres in the US, Guatemala and Philippines
- Servion – a Santa Clara HQ technology company focussed around the call centre market
- Innoveo – a Zurich based Low code/no code FinTech business focussed around the insurance sector
- Translumina – a leading manufacturer and exporter of cardiac devices and implants in India
- Sahyadri Hospitals – a leading hospital chain in the Western part of India
- Everlife – One of Asia’s fastest growing medical device distributors with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and India