Put your initiative in place in as little as 7-8 weeks
- Are your development and test/QA processes agile enough?
- Is Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery part of your mobility strategy?
- Is continuous Integration and automation too hard to achieve in your organization?
- Are you having challenges integrating efforts from development and QA teams towards continuous integration or continuous deployment processes?
Our CI Jumpstart Program makes it easy to get started with Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins and Selenium
InfoStretch can put your continuous integration and delivery initiative in place in as little as 7-8 weeks with our JumpStart Program that leverages Jenkins and Selenium automation.
- Understand the expectations from the different stakeholders
- Understand branching strategy
- Understand dependancy management
- Qualification of the builds & maintenance release cycles
- Documented objectives
- Promotion criteria
- Tools & technology landscape
- Dependencies – environment, process, etc.
- Coordinate multi-site development; Resolve broken build
- Release engineering & CI flow design
- Define branching & merging strategy
- Define CI test automation execution Select CI Tools
- Recommendation on available tools & technologies (pros & cons)
- Documented CI workflow as per the understanding & approval from all stakeholders
- Review branching & merging strategy
- Deployment architecture & automation integration process
- Design trunk, branching, & merging strategy to support product development
- Design step-by-step CI flow & scripts needed
- Automate software builds & packaging deployment scripts
- Validate starting, executing & reporting of basic builds test verification
- Identified CI tool deployment
- Various job configurations that would allow user to perform tasks from Build to Deployment to Automated Regression in a QA environment
- Emails & notifications based on requirements
Benefits of CI Jumpstart Program
Automated deployment process
Strong test automation framework
Approximately 100 automated regression test cases
Reporting dashboard with trending charts, summary / failure analysis reports and realtime software health tracking
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team is available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
DevOps in the Trenches Seminar Presented by Infostretch and CloudBees
See More Events
July 20, 2017
8:30AM – 12:30PM
Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA
July 21, 2017