Contact Mobile Payments – Platform-as-a-Service
DailyUse provides customers with user-friendly payment and wallet solutions for smartphones. Together with its partners in telecom and banking, the company delivers the complete technology solution and expert installation needed to enable secure, private-label and white-label NFC contactless payments for credit card issuers, retailers and consumers worldwide.
DailyUse also partners with Oberthur Technologies, one of the leaders in smartcard and contactless payment technologies. Oberthur provides the underlying NFC infrastructure for the DailyUse mobile wallet solutions including Trusted Service Manager (TSM), NFC SIM Cards and ESE (embedded secure element) and HCE (Host card emulation).
The concept behind the DailyUse (DU) Mobile Wallet was based on the promise of taking care of everything a consumer needs on a daily basis when they leave home.
As such, the solution had several critical requirements in order to live up to this promise while meeting the needs of banks, credit card issuers and retailers, and ensuring end-user acceptance:
- Aggregation – the ability to connect all the different constituents and systems in the payment ecosystem; e.g., smartphone users, network operators, credit card issuers and retail point-of-sale – to the DailyUse technology infrastructure.
- White-label – the flexibility to offer banks, mobile operators and retailers their own branded mobile wallet without having to build it themselves.
- Platform compatibility – the ability to work on both Android and Windows Platforms while also supporting different global platform specifications of TSM and iOS combined with BLE.
- Enterprise security – the capability to extend enterprise-level security controls to mobile devices.
- Ease of use – the requirement of only a passcode or a fingerprint to securely access the wallet at the Point-of-Sale.
Contactless Mobile Payments – Platform-as-a-Service
Infostretch helped DailyUse develop a platform-as-a-service for contactless mobile payments. The engagement included:
- A comprehensive development roadmap for the DailyUse mobile payment platform for both Android and Windows Platforms
- Use of open source technologies to integrate with banks and Oberthur Technologies Trusted Service Manager (TSM-SP)
- Proxy Agent Interface for secure elements managed by mobile network operators and embedded secure elements by OEMs (Samsung)
- Connection with Visa, Master, BankAxept infrastructure for point-of-sale and payment processing and BankID for Bank Information Authorization
- Extension of various enterprise access control security systems to mobile
- E-commerce for national scheme BankAxept and Masterpass.
The mobile payment platform developed by Infostretch offered DailyUse multiple advantages:
Faster Time to Market
DailyUse was able to get its mobile wallet solution to market 12 months faster than originally projected.
Increased Platform Flexibility
The architecture supported both Android and Windows; provided the flexibility to accommodate each bank and retailer’s unique needs; and enabled all preferred payment methods.
More Value-Added Services
Provided the ability for banks and retailers to incorporate value-added services of their own such as loyalty programs and couponing.
A single, comprehensive and multi-channel cloud-based payments system integrated easily with existing payment infrastructure.
The concept behind the DailyUse (DU) Mobile Wallet was based on the promise of taking care of everything a consumer needs on a daily basis when they leave home. As such, the solution had several critical requirements in order to live up to this promise
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team are available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
DevOps in the Trenches Seminar Presented by Infostretch and CloudBees
See More Events
July 20, 2017
8:30AM – 12:30PM
Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA
July 21, 2017