Job Details :
InfoStretch (www.infostretch.com) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
We are looking for a strong Sales Manager for UK region and to be based in London. The individual must have between 5-7 yrs experience, with the latest experience (2 years or more) in the IT Services / Mobile sector of Tech companies delivering solutions in that space. The person will work with the BD/Sales and Technical team, with reporting to VP of Europe Sales
The candidate will drive all aspects of customer interface including building POC ( Point of Contact ) and collaborating with the solution, delivery, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will also liaison with the marketing team to build new collaterals like case studies and product literature. Excellent written & oral communication skills is critical to this job.
This job involves building business opportunities in enterprise accounts. The role deliverables would be broadly as follows:
* BE/MBA with 5-7 years of total experience in IT Services, with at least 2-3 years of clear sales experience
* Excellent understanding of technology & business domain of relevant market
* Hands on experience in gap analysis
* Very organized and methodical in approach.
* Strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Keenness and aptitude for self learning & quick R&D
* Understand Commercial and Market Feasibility aspect while designing a solution.
* Good Client interaction skills, analytical and Problem solving skills
* Highly organized and efficient, with a proven ability to both think strategically and execute plans
* Ability to engage with enterprise clients
* Ability to work under pressure between conflicting priorities
* Ability to work with cross functional teams, build inter personal relationships and achieve tasks collaboratively
* Willingness to work under tight deadlines.
* Good knowledge of latest mobile & web technologies,
* Experience on Software/Mobile Testing solutions is an added advantage
* Understands distributed/web based application architectures and techniques, app development methodologies, database design, web service/APIs & third party integration etc.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Job Details :Infostretch (www.infostretch.com) is a technology services firm specializing in enterprise mobility. Since 2004, we have been helping enterprises get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. We are experts at developing, quality assuring and integrating the latest mobile technologies and connecting them with the enterprise systems. Infostretch has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and ranked in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies
Skills & Experience:
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)Apply Online
Digital applications require quality at speed. But as a lot of enterprises are finding, that’s easier said than done....